LeftyLog

Thoughts on bicycling, Beatles, media and misc.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

E-mail plea

I don't mean to sound desperate, you know, like in high school, but if you think about it, please send me e-mails. Rachel, Jill, Dug, Jeff, Gunky, BL, Ralph, Pete (and I don't mean to leave anyone out!).

Since we lost our previous computer, I, too, have been at a loss to send e-mails to many of you. The address book is no more and I did not make any hard copies of the e-mail addresses (remember Dug: Print is dead!), so I'm not ignoring you.

I know you're out there, unless you're trying to avoid me (Wait! It is high school all over again!).

And who wants to go to the prom with me?

2 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I go to the prom with you, who leads?

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet me half way--put your address on your profile!! I cannot find your address either.


-Jeff Rachlinski

AKA
jjr7@cornell.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home