LeftyLog

Thoughts on bicycling, Beatles, media and misc.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Days off!

Finally, two days off after 12 straight days of work. I'm too old for this.

I got to spend Sunday with the kids -- needed family time. Jayne took her mom out for the day to thank her for doing extra duty with the kids while I was at work, so I was solo with the girls.

We picked out some pumpkins. Slim pickin's. With the dry season and us waiting until the last minute, we didn't have many to choose from. Each girl found one she liked, so I lugged them back to the car then in the house. They drew faces on them and instructed me where to carve.

We now have two stinky ghouls on the front porch just waiting for the neighbors to smash.

Sorry, no pictures. I can't find the camera.

Thought: Keep going Bills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home