LeftyLog

Thoughts on bicycling, Beatles, media and misc.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Not on the road

I'd like to say that I'm so upset with Floyd Landis that I haven't been able to get back in the saddle and ride. I'd like to say I've lost my youthful idealism, but that happened a long time ago.

What I can say is that I haven't been bike riding in three weeks!

Between work, family and the oppressive heat, I haven't been riding. Not that I haven't planned to go. But, the best laid plans, you know.

So, when I don't ride in the summer, I tend to get more easily depressed. I also tend to get leg cramps in a bad way -- that happened this morning. A gentle reminder that my muscles are turning to jelly.

The earliest I'll be able to ride again is Monday. Maybe.

Thought: What I need is some extra testosterone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home