LeftyLog

Thoughts on bicycling, Beatles, media and misc.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Sick Daze


The girls have been sick the past week, as the photo above shows.


Alyssa was out of school Tuesday through today (Friday) with a fever. Elspeth just started with the fever Thursday and stayed home from school and piano lessons. Her piano teacher said that four of her six students cancelled Wednesday due to sickness.


Jayne's mom is feeling ill, too. Jayne seems OK so far. I'm toast because one of my coworkers called in sick Monday and Tuesday, so I'm working all this week.


As the picture above shows, there really isn't enough room on the couch for two sickies, but they manage. I think you can see the cat, Melvis, between the girls. He's about 2,000 years old and just loves when people sprawl on the couch because he can cuddle with them.


What you don't see is our little dog, Mischa, who is angry that his spot at the end of the couch is being occupied by Elspeth. So, Mischa is taking out his frustration on our other dog, Milo, by jumping and biting his neck. Milo is a chocolate Lab and outweighs Mischa by about 75 pounds, but Mischa seems to win every battle.


Thought: Is it time for more medicine? I need it!

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a Karaoke machine I see in the Hayden house? I bet the Mr. gets down on that....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home