LeftyLog

Thoughts on bicycling, Beatles, media and misc.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A great book

Talk about timing. My wife brought home a book for me to read last night that couldn't have come at a better time. I read the 200 pages in one night. I was enraptured, spellbound, laughing and relieved. I felt I had a compatriot, a comrade in my struggle, someone who understood me.

The book:

"The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn't" by Robert I. Sutton.

Wow. Please read it if you get the chance.

His Web addres is www.bobsutton.net. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet because I am so giddy from his book. It kept me so entertained and offered such astoundingly good -- and realistic -- advice that I even turned off "Family Guy" to finish this book.

Thought: I think the author heard my cries in the wilderness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home